That's right... after gestating, nursing, wiping, changing, burping, (you name it) I will be FREE at 9am tomorrow. Hot doggity BOTH kiddos will for the first time be in preK and a Moms Morning Out program till 1pm. Watch your local news for reports of a mom running the subdivision in her underpants... shouting something about 'ME TIME' ;)
Starbucks begin your sultry addicting brews!
Bloomie's prepare for stalker-like window shopping!
Teenie tiny sassy wallet- prepare to see the light of day! Your evil step-sister 'diaper bag' will be left curbside Wa-Ha! No room for those wretched necessities :) Fantastico!
I will eat without extra napkins- heck maybe even chicken right off the bone. I will play the radio too loud and jam to J. Timberlake without a shred of carseat-in-the-back embarassment! I will roll my eyes with pitty at every stroller-cuffed mom I see, as I zip in and out of the bra displays with the agility of a cheeta! Hot buttered biscuits- look out world and prepare for re-entry...
9hrs 18mins and counting...
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have found your spiritual gift. This left me spell bound. Fine reading for weeks to come. I can almost see your speakled streak...Cheetah indeed. Priceless...
Post a Comment