Friday, October 19, 2007

Under pressure into the Blogosphere...

I fear my 'dear' lil sis has sold her soul (or at least lost a few brain cells) at the alter of Whole Foods circa Charlottesville, VA. All those 'natural', 'vegan', 'organic, and 'leutin-free' goodies have left her SO starving that her thinking is challenged. Why on earth does she think she can take on the entire state of Texas in a virtual war over who has the funniest blog? In my opinion, blog's should be defined as follows: B-BORING L-LIVES O-OVER G-GLORIFIED. (Humph!)

Well, I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. If it beats over indulging in early Halloween candy & late afternoon naps leading right into Oprah- heck, maybe it will be better for my overall health? Hmmm... wonder if ther's a Whole Foods in Alpharetta?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

B-L-O-G hysterics. I'm overcome with delight that you have entered the blog-o-sphere. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :)